Sep 21, 2011

Calm...































At the risk of talking about the weather, which I have been doing too often lately (especially as I attempt to break the silence while taking the elevator with a neighbour), today has been a grey rainy kind of day that warns of colder ones ahead. Days like this always make me feel the need to hibernate. After a busy morning and a hectic afternoon I lit some candles and made some Tazo Calm tea to unwind, calm the hectic, quiet the loud, and warm up the grey...

I love the light we get in the loft on days like today. It's perfect for snapping some softly lit photos, some quiet sketching and rearranging the good old to-do list (which sadly looks like a save-the world-list these days).

Hope you've had a good day but if it has been a bit crazy, some candles and tea might help...

Photos by: me, Kinga Subject


2 comments:

Daniella said...

These are beautiful shots Kinga! I've been obsessed with the Tazo Passion Tea lately... it's nice to just relax with a good cup of tea.

g. said...

Lovely photos!
Can't find Tazo Tea in my country anymore...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...