Sep 2, 2011

Glass half full...





















































Thank goodness it's Friday! While I don't generally drink and can honestly say that I have never been drunk in my life, this week I was definitely worried that I might be driven to it. Ha!

In many ways it has been the best week, and then, in exact equal measures, it has been the worst.
Needless to say, I am glad that it is over and I can move on to a long weekend of serious studio time to just forget about it.
With it being a long weekend, and the last weekend of the summer, I am hoping that all of you will find time to unwind in some way. Perhaps with a glass of wine, a cold beer, or like me, with a cup of herbal tea; I'm hoping you will find a quiet moment to reflect on the fact that...it's September! Already!

Where has the time gone? Cheers and best wishes for a safe and happy long weekend!

Photos by: me, Kinga Subject

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...