Sep 23, 2011

The ongoing chalkboard project...{part 2}




















































Happy Friday! This post comes a bit late but better late than never I guess. I took a time out yesterday to celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary. We went out for an amazing dinner and then just relaxed at home wondering where the time has gone. Feels like it was just yesterday that we said "I do"...

Speaking of time passing quickly, this week has gone by in a flash but I am ready for a busy weekend filled with some needed studio time, sorting out packaging and shipping issues and a photo shoot on Sunday.
I took some time this week to put chalk to board on my ongoing chalkboard project (which I introduced last week). I will be changing this up again next week, and the week after...adding to it and washing some of it away. It's kind of fun knowing that this city scape (which took all of fifteen minutes to draw on there) will be morphing to something else in a short amount of time and I'm really enjoying envisioning the next step. It's ongoing and evolving like everyday life and I kind of like that...and it's sparking some lighthearted creativity at the very least.

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Photo by: me, Kinga Subject

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...