Sep 7, 2011

Refreshingly green...

























One of my favourite things to do is cook. I have slowly been building up a decent collection of cookbooks and have a handful of recipes that I love, this creamy asparagus soup being one of them. It comes from the genius of Jamie Oliver and is, in my opinion, the perfect soup. You can eat it cold or warm, with or without the egg and it's full of vegetables!

I think I could eat asparagus every day and that's a good thing too because it is packed full of nutrients. This recipe also calls for celery, onions and leeks and is quite possibly the easiest soup you'll ever make you just need a food processor or a hand blender.

Find the recipe here and try it for yourself. If you like asparagus I promise you will not be disappointed.

Photos by: me, Kinga Subject

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You made this soup look soo yummy that I'm going to have to try and make it!

Kinga said...

It is sooooooo yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...