Oct 31, 2011

Cozy...
















































Hello friends...I hope you've had a fabulous weekend. It has been a productive couple of days and I didn't want to see the weekend come to a close. As you can probably tell a few things are different around here! One of the reasons I started up this blog before launching my shop is because I wanted to grow into having a web presence. I know these kind of things don't happen overnight and I wanted to get started somewhere so before I had things ready I just launched into it, and I am glad I did. I didn't have an identity set in stone, and I hadn't finalized "the look" of this space and that's stepping outside of my comfort zone to say the least. I don't usually like to share things until they are ready...I mean ready ready...like perfect ready.
But what's perfect? And how do you learn what you like, what works, what doesn't work if you don't just try a few different ways? So I am playing...but slowly settling into a good place. A happy workspace. A nice groove. The pieces are coming together. The stars are aligning. There is a good general direction and the more I do the more this becomes apparent.

I have been participating in the Blogging Your Way E-Course which is of course taught by Holly Becker of Decor8 and Leslie Shewring of A Creative Mint. I cannot say enough good things about this course. It is well worth the investment and will kick you into blogging-creative-high-gear. I definitely needed it more than I could have thought possible just a few short weeks ago.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your continued patience as I figure things out...
Photo by: me, Kinga Subject

8 comments:

Lauren said...

I think your blog looks wonderful. Just the kind of clean lines that appeals to me on a personal level and inspires me as a writer and photographer. Hasn't the class been wonderful? I'm going to miss it so much, but I'm promising myself to stay connected and inspired.

Doesn't it feel nice to settle into a groove?

Kate said...

I love the new look! And I love the little shot of your sketchbook!

Daniella said...

It'll all come together! I took Holly's course as well and loved it... she teaches so well. The discussions were great!

Kinga said...

Hi Lauren,
Thanks for your kind words. Indeed class has been incredible! I'm sad to see it come to a close...but you've got the right idea...stay connected and inspired. I will do the same!
Best Wishes!

Kinga said...

Kate - Thanks so much...It's a work in progress. That Latte gave me enough of a caffeine kick to last 'til next Sunday. HA!

Daniella - I am really enjoying the course and soooo glad I signed up. There's just so much you don't think about and they cover things so well! It's awesome! Hope you're well!

GB said...

Love that picture--coffee never looked so good!

Mackenzie said...

Love the update! I think it's great that you are taking the time to settle into your 'online home'. I found myself doing the same and I love that a blog gets to grow with you. Looking forward to seeing your posts!

ps...great picture!

Kinga said...

GB - Thank you! It was pretty delicious!

Mackenzie - Thanks! I'm definitely enjoying the process...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...