Oct 25, 2011

Baby steps...






















































Hello friends. Hope you're doing well! I've been busy working on some prints and things for the shop (these owl prints included) and I have also been working away at a new "look" for this blog which I will be unveiling soon. In the mean time please be patient with me as I try to make all the pieces finally come together. The shop will launch at the end of November (fingers crossed) and I have a ton of work to do before then but I will keep things updated to the best of my abilities...I'm so excited to finally get to share it with everyone. I feel like I've been working toward this in some capacity for the better part of two, almost three, years with all the lists and the planning and the drawing and the photos and the lists and the printing and the lists....did I mention there were lists? And, it's about darn time it all came to fruition...                                                                                                                                        
"Baby steps" I keep telling myself...but what I really want is big flippin' gigantic leaps already! Is that too much to ask?

Photos and art by me, Kinga Subject

5 comments:

BlueBerry Ash said...

Beautiful print Kinga! Can’t wait to see your shop!

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

Lovelyl! I can't wait to see your shop either. I know what you mean though. I wish I could just work faster! I took a big break from my shop before and after my wedding and I need to add so many more items for the holidays. And it's like starting from scratch almost. And I get really frustrated when I don't even finish one new item a night.

However it's so great you have the photography down already. That is what takes me the longest and is hardest for me. But, I'm about to buy me a dslr!

Makenzie said...

So excited to see the shop and the brand new blog! Guess I have the answer to some of my Christmas presents!

Lauren said...

How exciting for you! Can't wait to see the changes you unveil!

leah of sang the bird said...

Beautiful print Kinga!
It all takes time, i'm sure you are going to bring us someting totally beautiful x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...