Oct 27, 2011

I like it...

Photo by Carlos Alejandro


























It has been a whirlwind week. Crazy busy and I'm sure I'm fighting something because I have a general ache all over and all I want to do is sleep. I have too many things to get done to be feeling that way...
Last night I was back at my high-school giving a keynote speech to the honour role students at awards night and I haven't done any public speaking in a while so I was way more nervous than I should have been. I had an inspiring message of "design your own life" for them and I'm not sure if I got the message across with all the nerves. It was fun and strange being back in those hallways though and surprisingly the school hasn't changed a bit...I even saw some of my old teachers which was a nice treat!
Today I wanted to share some things with you that have inspired me over the past little while:

House Industries for Herman Miller (image above) - I want all of these tables and their crates. This has made it's rounds on the net but that doesn't mean I like it less.

Paul DeLuna's  gorgeous photography

I love lamp...enough said.

Oh my good glory I want this camper...or at least the curtains in it. (Stumbled upon via Susannah Conway)

And finally, when you're looking for suite 404 and you somehow get lost, you might end up at this 404...AWKWARD. Ha!

Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

1 comment:

leah of sang the bird said...

The tables/cates are amazing. I don't know if i could choose just one... i hope you are feeling better x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...