Nov 17, 2011

Dreamy white...




























In honour of switching the background on this blog to white I thought I'd share some of my white themed photos today. The photos above are some of my favourites and I will be putting some of them in frames for the holidays.  I actually snapped the pictures of those glass marbles for a painting I'm working on and I love the photo of the clear marbles on the white surface (bottom right) so much that I'm having it blown up and printed on fine art paper which I will then put in an all white frame with white matting.
Our place is mostly decorated with white, black, grey and a range of warmer neutrals (brown and beige) and I think this photo will be a perfect addition.

Anyway, I hope you're having a great Thursday so far! Are you looking forward to the weekend as much as I am? I have a renewed sense of direction and purpose and have a ton of work to do and I cannot wait to begin....

Photos by: me, Kinga Subject

11 comments:

Kate said...

Pretty! I love these photos!

inspirationCOOPERATIVE said...

I hope you don't ever get tired of hearing this ;), but these photos are really lovely. They are going to look stunning framed the way you described.

leah of sang the bird said...

Dreamy whites and dreamy photos! Kinga, the marble photograph is amazingly beautiful.

Lauren said...

Lovely photos and I love the white background. I love the energy that comes with that renewed sense of purpose. If only we could channel it year-round! Have a great weekend!

Kinga said...

Kate - Thank You!

Theresa - Thanks so much. I'll share what they look like when I get them done and framed.

Leah - Thanks...that marble photo is my fave!

Lauren - I wish I could channel this energy all year. I get in ruts sometimes and it's frustrating.

Mackenzie said...

Beautiful images Kinga...Love the site update!

Carla said...

Kinga, divine, beautiful whites and such gorgeous composition.. Great images.. Love the new look.. Carla

leslie said...

Your blog looks amazing. I love the change.

Kinga said...

Mackenzie - Thanks so much!

Carla - Thank you! I am loving your photos of Paris with your bestie. Makes me want to take a trip!

Kinga said...

Leslie - Thanks you so much. I owe this positive change to you and your amazing feedback! Much much appreciated!

Liz said...

Hi Kinga! Just found my way over to your blog via Inspiration Cooperative. And I'm so glad I did! This sequence of photos are amazing!! Anyone would be so lucky to receive them as a gift this season! Take care,

~Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...