Nov 10, 2011

You don't have to buy me flowers...



...Nope. Not at all. You don't have to buy me flowers because I buy them for myself. I pick them up at the market and grocery stores and every time I visit my mom she sends me home with a bouquet from her garden (I definitely miss that most about summer). It's nice to get flowers from someone but equally nice to give them to yourself. So I bought these beauties for me, and they have been cheering me up over the past few dreary November days. Also, I have some fun news to share with you so I will be back with that a little later on...Until then, I hope you're having a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Giving flowers to myself is something I always try to be better about. Good for you! I'll try harder! Can't wait to her your exciting news, so I'll check back.

Daniella said...

So pretty, and it's always great to buy them for yourself! Can't wait to hear your news...

Kathryn @ TikiBoo said...

Pretty photos! I love buying flowers and should do it more often.

inspirationCOOPERATIVE said...

I totally agree with you: buying yourself flowers is worth every penny. Love the gerberas, such a beautiful blush pink! Ah, I'm on pins and needles awaiting your news...:)

leah of sang the bird said...

These flowers would make me happy too! You photography is so lovely. Thanks Kinga x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...