Dec 30, 2011

T'was the night before Christmas...





























...and just like that another beautiful Christmas has passed. We spent the holidays enjoying some much needed relaxation, spending time with family, eating way too much and opening way too many presents. To say we are blessed is an understatement and now that the new year is upon us I find myself counting the very many people and things we have to be grateful for.

We were lucky this year to have some time off for the holidays (I was spoiled with a whole week) and spent much of that time in my pyjamas, reading, watching movies and unfortunately battling a stomach bug that swept through our family just after boxing day...it was horrendous...but even having had that hiccup, I can say that I haven't been this well rested in a long time and I'm ready to take on the challenges of a new year.

I hope you all had an incredible holiday season, wherever you may be and I wish you many blessings for the new year ahead.

Photos by: me, Kinga Subject

2 comments:

Kate said...

These are so pretty, I love the black and white! Sounds like you had a relaxing Christmas (minus the stomach bug!) Happy New Year!

Daniella said...

Great photos Kinga! Thats too bad about the stomach bug, but glad you had a great Christmas! Have a wonderful new year :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...