Jan 23, 2012

Good Golly Miss Molly...






















































I'm delighted to introduce our sweet girl Molly...a.k.a Molly Pop, Snuggle, Ducky Bird...well she has a lot of names really but mostly we call her Molly. A little while ago I showed you the overwhelming amount of film I had exposed but never developed...well, I took some of them in last week and finally got them back. These ones of Molly were among the pack and they were taken over two years ago on a roll of old Ilford-Delta 400 B/W film. They were a sweet surprise because she was just a pup then, a few months old and much smaller than she is now...but she still loves to sit on the window ledge behind our couch and watch the world go by.

For some reason the lab didn't scan these black and white ones so I scanned the negatives myself and as you can tell I didn't bother to clean the glass of dust and lint. I like the result though, perfectly imperfect, so I don't think I will fuss with re-scanning them...

I also have to mention that if it weren't for the lovely "For the love of Film" series by the super talented Daniella Marie it would have probably taken me another two years to get around to developing some of those old rolls. If you don't already follow along with her posts, you must! Her photography is gorgeous and so inspiring...and, if you have exposed film kicking around, her blog just might motivate you to go do some developing...

(Thanks Daniella for reminding me of the beauty and anticipation that comes with film photography...I felt like a kid on Christmas morning opening these envelopes...)

Wishing you a wonderful Monday!

Photos by: me, Kinga Subject

4 comments:

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! I love the last one, she looks so regal.

Daniella said...

Oh my gosh, such a cute pup! And what a nice surprise to find on film! Thanks for the shout out Kinga :) That's so nice of you!

Nina said...

What a cutie! Love her ears and the puppy look on her face...

Lauren said...

What a sweetie she is! One of my pups from growing up was a Molly, and that name has always been dear to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...