Jan 17, 2012

I'm back...Sort of...
















































Hello friends...I would like to apologize for my absence. The past week has been quiet, reflective and productive as I have been taking a bit more of a time out to sort through some of my plans. I arrived at a fork in the road and all signs pointed me in the direction of just tuning out the noise and reflecting on my decision making process...Thanks for being patient with me as I take these small breaks from blogging (without warning) from time to time. It has been really nice to let things go quiet and just listen...I'm confident that all will resume a normal pace in a few weeks.

On another note, I was trapped in an elevator by myself over the weekend (fun!) for a brief period of time...I wonder if that was just another universal "time-out"...

Photos by: me, Kinga Subject

5 comments:

Tracey Fisher said...

So pretty. And nice to see the sun. Everyone needs a little or not so little break from time to time... but maybe not in an elevator :)

Cathy said...

Funny how the universe has a way..... my laptop had to go in for a bit of TLC yesterday and I was forced to be still and think for a while. A good thing!!! Yous pictures are lovely and the light so radiant!

Lauren said...

Quakers have a wonderful phrase for what you're doing right now: way opening. If you know anything about the Religious Society of Friends, you'll know that silence is very important to them! I love the idea of a "way opening." If you're patient and pay attention, they way *will* open for you.

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good break. It's important to recharge. I feel like I need another one...

Wow sorry about the elevator. That sounds unnerving.

Daniella said...

A break is always good now and then! Can't believe you got stuck in an elevator, yikes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...