Jan 25, 2012

A precious reminder...























A hundredth of a second here, a hundredth of a second there - even if you put them end to end, they still only add up to one, two, perhaps three seconds, snatched from eternity. - Robert Doisneau

John Berger said "All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget"...I have forgotten so much! I forgot I captured these moments. I forgot how little our nieces once were. I forgot that for a while it was just the two of them (now they have another adorable sister)...When I looked at the film canister these photos were trapped in I had no idea what I would find...What a precious and welcome reminder...

Photos by:me, Kinga Subject

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous! Happy you!

Daniella said...

Aw, very cute!

Amanda Keenan said...

Aww what a nice little surprise.

Franka said...

So absolutely sweet!

♥ Franka

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...