Feb 16, 2012

Sketchbook feature on Sketch & Wash...

Hello everyone! How are you doing? Is everything going well? I have been away from this little corner of the web for a while and it's good to be back, although, it will still be a little while longer before posting resumes a more normal schedule and pace...apologies!

A few weeks ago, the sweet and talented Kate over at Sketch and Wash invited me to participate in the "sketchbook feature" series she started up (Thank You Kate) and although the thought of sharing my doodles scared me a bit I took her up on the offer. If you are curious about what's hiding in my "pile-o-books" head over to Sketch and Wash to get a glimpse...

Wishing you all a happy Thursday...can you believe February is half over already?

Photo by: me, Kinga Subject

6 comments:

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

I checked it out, looks awesome! Great little interview too. It's great to have all those ideas floating around. I usually just hit a brick wall when I sketch. But, I think I just need to do it more often.

Sarah Morgan said...

Your sketchbooks are beautiful! They contain so much intricate detail. I love Kate's sketchbook series.

Kinga said...

Michelle - Thank You! That brick wall isn't fun but I find it helps if I let go of all my expectations...afterall they're MY blank pages to screw up and no one ever has to know ;)...

Sarah - Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comment...I'm really looking forward to more sketchbooks on Sketch and Wash!

Lauren said...

I love your sketches, so I bet this will be an awesome project. As usual, your photos, so clear and light, are incredibly appealing to me.

Nina said...

Kinga, your sketch books are inspiring me to get back into sketching. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Mary Jo said...

Okay, I know I am going way back to your older posts here, but I love these sketchbook photos. The books and photos of them are all great. I have pinned several to my pinterest boards (with credit).

Very nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...