Apr 25, 2012

I love a rainy night...




























Showers wash all my cares away,
I wake up to a sunny day,
'Cause I love a rainy night... 

Oh dear....these photos reminded me of that classic Eddie Rabbit tune from the 80's and I just couldn't help myself. Now I have the song in my head (on repeat) and I can't stop humming it...hopefully I am no longer alone in this. Please, join in if you know it, sing the song to yourself or your family or your co-workers. I'm sure they'll love you for it...

Since the last time I posted rain on my windows photos I have added to my collection. I actually look forward to rainy days (sometimes) because regardless of where I am I want to find a window to take photos of. These dark ones above are some of my favourites so I ordered prints to put in frames and there's also a fun art project I'd like to try using these photos...but I'll share more on that when my prints come in...

I hope you're having a good Wednesday!

Photos by: me, Kinga Subject

2 comments:

Tracey Fisher said...

Love those pictures. Can't wait to see what your art project might be :)

Tina Riddell said...

Absolutely beautiful Kinga! I love the pop of colour against the black sky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...