May 30, 2012

New York City..





























One of my closest friends is getting married this summer and to celebrate her upcoming nuptials we went on a trip to New York! We surprised her with the trip last Thursday night and then set out for one busy but amazingly fun weekend. As you can imagine I have a lot of photos from the trip so I thought I'd share a few...
I have only been to New York one other time (eleven years ago) and find the city so chaotic yet so beautiful and inspiring. It never stops moving and if you sit still for just a few moments to take it all in you can feel the pulse of the city coursing through your veins...it becomes a part of you...something that is hard to forget.

Anyway, I ended up with a lot of touristy photos instead of the artsy kind I was hoping for but I guess that means that I'll just have to go back again soon strictly for a photo excursion. This trip wasn't about photos anyway...it was about celebration and spending time with the women I love!

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

Photos by me, Kinga Subject

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Oooh sounds like fun! I have to go one of these days.

Tina Riddell (living fresh) said...

New York is on the top of my list right now! I cannot wait to see their flower market. Hope you have a lovely time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...