Jun 23, 2012

A decent exposure...

Photobucket Hello friends! I hope you're having an amazing weekend! I have had a busy few days working away in the studio but today I decided to take a small break from designing to have a little fun with insta-prints and animations. I hope you haven't grown tired of my insta-print obsession yet...it seems that's all I post about these days and for that I am sorry...but only a little!

Since the beginning of June I have been participating in the Blogging Your Way 2.0 online course and I am having so much fun! I quite like the way this animation turned out and in response to one of our "homework" assignments (How awesome is that? I have HOMEWORK!)...I hope to turn this kind of animated post into a series. My mind is overflowing with ideas for many more of these and it will be a fun way to show you some of the prints I have been working on for the shop. The pattern of the birds in the background is actually made up of two separate original prints that I will be selling when I launch. What do you think? Would you like to see more of this kind of thing?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy what is left of the weekend...

Animation/art/photo by: me, Kinga Subject

13 comments:

Tracey Fisher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey Fisher said...

Kinga
I Love this!!!!!! Fantastic!

Áine Teahan said...

This is so creative Kinga! I would love to see more of these - beautiful..

Daniella said...

This is SO cool Kinga. Love it! I was like, wait a second, is that developing before my very eyes? lol... love!

Michelle * Viva Revival said...

That is so cool! Darn maybe I should have done 2.0! I decided not to, but I miss that whole community.

Gudy Herder said...

Hm, love the animated font. Wondering which part of the class I missed there:)

Hilary Inspired said...

I'm so impressed Kinga! Wishing I had signed up for Holly's 2.0 class now. :-( Oh well, maybe next time. Looks like you're learning lots!

Kinga said...

Thanks Everyone for your kind words....Just to clarify, we weren't taught to do animations in the class, this is just in response to the encouragement we received to maybe start a new series. This type of animation will be a new series on the blog...So Gudy, you didn't miss any lessons in class.

I just built this animation in Photoshop and exported it as a GIF to the web. If you have specific questions on how, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kinga said...

@Hilary and @Michelle...the class has been amazing! Lots of new content and always full of encouragement! And the guest teachers have been incredible! We miss you there!!!

leah of sang the bird said...

this is so brilliant. the animation is so clever, and the combning of these two prints is lovely.

Mary Jo said...

Yes, I would like to see more!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd like to see more!
Mary Jo

Blenda Studio said...

Hi Kinga,
Stopping by from BYW. Love your instaprints and the animated thingy...yes please do show us it's done, thank you. ~blenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...