Jun 3, 2012

Insta-prints on a Sunday...


Hello! I hope your Sunday is going well so far. I told you all recently about my new (very large) Instax 210 and that I am irrevocably addicted to it...well, my obsession grows with every photo I take. I'm beginning to wonder if I need professional help. 

On that note, what I'm about to tell you is really hard to admit but I lugged it with me all the way to NYC and didn't snap one photo there. NOT ONE INSTA-PRINT...even after my husband teased me about the Instax needing its own seat on the flight...even after I left behind my high heels so I could have room for it...even after my friend offered to carry it for me (because I was carrying another camera and lens). I just felt too guilty even considering saddling her with the largest camera she'd ever seen...so I left it at the hotel each time we went out. Basically I failed, and if I let myself think about it for too long I start to spiral into that dark place where I want to devour a box of oreo cookies while listening to Everybody Hurts... 

To make up for my epic fail, I have started working on a set of greeting cards using some of my insta-prints. I will share them when they're ready at which point you may judge whether or not anything  could ever make up for the disappointments mentioned above...

Photos by me, Kinga Subject

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Hahaha I have to see this thing! These pics are great!

Kinga said...

Thanks Daniella! Let's get together and I will make a proper introduction...although you may be too petite for this thing! lol...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...