Jun 4, 2012

You are so loved...












































I recently purchased this gorgeous print from The Wheatfield on Etsy and we gave it to our niece for her second birthday because she is definitely "so loved". Isn't this just the prettiest thing! If you haven't seen the rest of the collection by Katie Daisy I urge you to check it out...her bright and colourful works of inspirational quotes will bring joy into your life...I promise! My other favourites are Live Simply, Love, and Slow Down....

Actually, that's a lie! They're all my favourites!...Happy Monday to you and I hope you feel "so loved"!

Photo by me, print by Katie Daisy

2 comments:

Daniella said...

I love her prints! I have the the "Slow Down" one. A nice reminder sometimes, lol.

Kinga said...

That's the next one on my list! It's beautiful...I'm kicking myself because I should have just ordered them together...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...