Jul 9, 2012

Summer days...






























Summer is in full swing. The days are humid, hot and hazy and going by swiftly...a little too fast   but who is keeping track...
I have been busy and apologize for my absence. The past two weeks are a bit of a blur and were filled with family, friends, work, too much work, some camping, some beaching and jury duty...yes, that kind of jury duty. Never a dull moment around here...

Right at this very moment I am sitting in the studio admiring my beach photos above and wondering what to tackle first. Too many things to do and all I want right now is a good book, a cold drink and the sound of those waves lapping the shore...

How is summer treating you? I hope all is well in your corner of the world...

Photos by me...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...