Jul 24, 2012

Thanks for your patience...





















































Hello there! I hope that you are doing well and that summer (or whatever season it might be in your corner of the world) is treating you kindly. I wanted to drop in to say THANK YOU for being patient with me as I wade through the craziness that is my life right now. I have been feeling a bit of burnout lately (ha, since probably the beginning of the year...could you tell?) and there has been a lot going on so sadly some of the things in my life suffer...for example, this blog...But I love that you still show up and I appreciate every single one of you wonderful readers who take the time to drop by to see what's been happening around here...even when nothing seems to be happening at all.

Anyway, I probably sound like a broken record when I say this, but I am working at getting back to some semblance of consistency...I will get there...some day...soon.

I think these out of focus Times Square photos perfectly reflect how I feel these days; the way seems unclear and out of focus...so thanks for being patient, and cheering me on like only this wonderful community can!

Love, K

1 comment:

Heather / It's So Suburban said...

I have the same consistency problem, sigh. There's always so many competing priorities, I understand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...