Aug 15, 2012

Hello swan...





It has been a long time since I posted about postcards but this one is by far my favourite. I have many; some dating back to the early 1900's, but for some reason this is the only one I would like reprinted and stretched as a large canvas. There is something so intriguing about it; maybe it's that beautiful greenish blue or the contrast between the black of the shadows on the water and the white swans. This one is also a blank card, so I always have the option of sending it out...in any case, it is perfect and nostalgic and I love it so I thought I would share...
 
 Hope you're having a good week so far...

1 comment:

Hilary Inspired said...

I can definitely see this postcard stretched across a larger frame. It would be so lovely!

Have a great weekend yourself my dear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...