Aug 16, 2013

I have moved...






















Hello Friends. It has been a long time since I posted on here and that comes with a very good excuse. I have been working on a new blog which I will be operating under my own name. I realized that I'm kind of scattered and that has held me back from the consistency that I crave so much. Like I said in my last post on here I have been simplifying my creative life (and personal life as well...). It was time to cut out the unnecessary.

You'll find all my work under one "roof" if you will, over at Kinga Subject Blog and there's a new website in the works as well. I am still ironing out glitches and making changes as I go, but the dust should settle in the next few weeks.

I'm so grateful to those of you who have been there through the past few years, reading along and leaving your kind comments of encouragement. It meant the world to me and I hope you know that. I also hope that you will continue to keep in touch and follow along as I embark on a fresh start and a new adventure.

Kindest Regards,
Kinga

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...