For as long as I can remember one of my biggest dreams has been to own a studio space where I can get lost in some sort of creative expression. Lucky for me, I have an amazingly supportive husband who helped me fulfill this life long dream and we have had our studio for three years now. We filled it with cozy furniture, a silk-screener and two antique letterpresses. Last year, I began to seriously work on accomplishing another dream...opening an Etsy shop!
I started this blog less than a year ago to document the process and hope to launch the shop later this year! Thank you so much for visiting!
Here are a few things you may be interested to know about me...
1. I love lists!
2. When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to be Bruce Lee...or a ninja...but mostly Bruce Lee!
3. We have a Boston Terrier named Molly! She is a world champion snuggle-buddy!
4. I'm Transylvanian...living in Canada...I speak Hungarian, English and Boston Terrier fluently.
5. Dry, sarcastic humour is the way to my heart!
6. I do Newborn photography sometimes...because it's fun...and babies smell like heaven!
7. I love to cook and take pictures of food!
8. I also like to eat food, but mostly I like photographing it!
9. I'm addicted to instant-print photography!
10. I like quotes from odd movies and shows...for example "Enhance your calm, John Spartan" comes out of my mouth frequently along with "Danger, Will Robinson"...